Midi skirts are back in action, showing up on runways, red carpets and street style. It can be the perfect garment for the wardrobe transition from winter to summer. Take a cue from these celebrities, on how to style your midi length to perfection.
- Full Midi Skirt for a perfect vintage look for summers. Pair it up with a shirt and add on a tailored jacket.
- Full Midi Skirt with cropped top is also a trending combination. They are mostly in same color giving illusion of a dress.
- A casual Midi Skirt is a perfect way to go for the lazy college days. Pair it up with a graphic T-shirt and casual accessories.
- Pleated Midi Skirt goes perfectly with a fitted bodice. Whether it is a T-shirt or a fitted blouse, it looks spot on.
- Pencil Midi Skirt goes well with a blouse or shirt. This combination is perfect for both casual as well as professional look.
- Straight cut Midi Skirt with embroidery or embellishments along with a top or a blouse, can be a really good party ensemble.
Let me know in the comments below how you style your midi this summer.
Until next time,